1) Open your web browser and go to 192.168.1.1
2) A login window will pop up and you will enter username "admin" and password "adslroot" and press ENTER
3) Click on "Advanced Setup"
4) Select “WAN Service” check mark and remove ppp0.1and ppp1.1 click add choose PTM (for VDSL).
5)Choose PPPoE, for VDSL, set 802.1P Priority=1, 802.1Q VLAN ID=35, click next
5) Key in your PPPoE Username and password, tick Enable NAT
6) Scroll all the way down and click on "Next", "Next", "Next" and "Apply/Save" (power cycle the modem and wait up to 10 minutes for the INET light to turn green)
7) Wireless SSID: KASDA
8) WIFI PASSWORD: MAC# in lower case letters printed on the back of the modem.